gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Tabs, tabs, tabs...

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Tabs, tabs, tabs...
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:17:05 +0200

Hi folks,

I've just realized that I've forgotten to announce the tabs code inclusion into
'master' branch... The current code has already the full support for tabs :o)

The new shortcuts for tabs handling are:

      CTRL+T         Open directory in a new tab (replaces the old
Multi-Rename-Tool binding)
      CTRL+W         Close current tab
      CTRL+TAB       Switch to the next tab
      CTRL+SHIFT+TAB Switch to the previous tab

with appropriate user action available for defining its own key shortcuts. The
new functionality also supports context menu for tabs and support for
Firefox-style doubleclicks (closing the tab if clixked on it or opening the new
tab if clicked in the non-tab area)

Please do test,
Piotr