gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Translation into Russian language

From: Дмитрий Коданёв
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Translation into Russian language
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:46:40 +0400

Hello!
As I can see by ru.po in svn, the latest translation into Russian in 2006 have been done. But the Gnome-Commander project is still alive and still is developing. I do like this file manager and use it every day. So I would like to contribute. It's a pity that I have a little free time, therefore I haven't translated po file completely (I've done 90% approximately). But if you want, you may accept my humble contribution.
--
Your sincerely,
Dmitriy Kodanev.