gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Allow gentoo like left-click behaviour

From: Christopher Zimmermann
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Allow gentoo like left-click behaviour
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 00:10:42 +0200

Hello!

I just tried gnome-commander and I like it very much. The only thing
which annoyes me is that a simple left-click in the file listing
unselects all files and therefore can destroy a lot of work.

Heres a simple patch which allows a different behaviour like in gentoo
for example, where a left-click doesn't destroy any previous selections.

I'm not on the list, so please cc me for any mails regarding this.

Regards,

Christopher