gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Tabbed Browsing

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Tabbed Browsing
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:08:48 +0100

> today, i read the changelog and i was confused to see, that you are working on
> tabbed browsing ;)
>
> i'm almost working on it, too.
> so, i didn't need it any more ?
> (because i was stucked on renaming the tab-label on changing the dir. --> now
> my
> head looks like homers)

It is not that bad as it sounds ;o) I've postponed all my works on tabs
till you finish your contribution...

The 3 commits regearding tabs have merely brought the necessary
framework: shortcuts (CTRL+W/CTRL+T), user actions
(view.close_tab/view.new_tab) and main menu entries for closing/opening
new tabs. Please connect your code to:

        view_new_tab() and view_close_tab()

in src/gnome-cmd-user-actions.cc

Piotr