gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] CTRL+LEFT/RIGHT navigation

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] CTRL+LEFT/RIGHT navigation
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:31:20 +0200

> gcmd has gained New Feature (TM) now:

I'm 11 !

(Eagerly Looking Forward)

> All these shortcuts are user configurable in the config using the
> following user actions

Well Ctrl+arrows left/right is my default setting for switching workspaces, on
every box and desktop i use (Gnome, KDE, WMaker), and i also know some more
people use to set it this way.
Because, it's immediately to recognize even in the dark, you can grab that with
one hand, and use the  mouse with the other, and then you can be really fast.
Incredible fast.
Incredible amazing gorgeous blasting real stunning the-f*ck-fast !!!
I believe people who configured this would not drop these shortcuts for
anything else again, even not gcmd. YMMV.  (How about shift+arrows ?)