gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] checking missing dependencies (script)

From: Micha
Subject: [gcmd-dev] checking missing dependencies (script)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:33:47 +0100

I picked up Magnus script which compares ldd against installed
packages and reworked it to this little tool.

The script indicates missing libs and missing devel versions,
but it can not judge about any relevance of course.
The attached version is configured to lookup  /usr/share/doc for
package names,  all configuration is done in the header section.

I also attach an example output, from my box.
Perhaps you can have a look and tell me why so much stuff seems
to be missing with no final effect at compilation ?

 m°