gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Re: The mailing lists.

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 01:40:22 +0100

Piotr Eljasiak wrote:

If Magnus can give us green light I'd like to move all our discussion to
gcmd-devel. Magnus - is there any delay when posting to lists? Is it
ready for production?

Now I'm waiting for go-signal from Magnus :o)

It is a go.

There should not be any more delay than ordinary
mails, but it is savannah.. (i am sending this to
the list, only CCing Andrzej hwo has not signed up).

I have changed the maximum message body length on
the devel list to 1Mb (user list only 40Kb), so there
should not be any problems with large patches,
screenshots and so on.. but lets not overdo it anyway.