gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Your order

From: Jasper Ramos
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Your order
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 03:48:06 +0000

Adversity is the diamond dust Heaven polishes its jewels with.
If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring.
The brave man inattentive to his duty, is worth little more to his country than the coward who deserts in the hour of danger.A man of courage is also full of faith.The hangover became a part of the day as well allowed-for as the Spanish siesta.
If you stand straight, do not fear a crooked shadow.Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid.