gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] The new homepage

From: Marcus Bjurman
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] The new homepage
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:46:03 -0100

Magnus S wrote:

The logos in the blue style are transparent, the grey
background are html, so it can be changed, but to what
coluor? Just transparent didn't look good, i am not too
happy with the blue style, something is missing.

Well lets keep it simple. There is really no need for multiple skins so just stick to the one that works best.

There is need for a little more text under Information.

Well you're free to invent a better description of the project. The current description is a proof of how good I am at writing such texts :-)

BTW: The floating gnu image should be a link to the main page at Savannah. I don't know if this is required as on SourceForge but it's a nice gesture.

/Marcus