gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] New homepage design

From: Magnus S
Subject: [gcmd-dev] New homepage design
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:37:02 +0100

I have made some drafts for a new and more modern coded
(modern in terms of separating content from design/style)
homepage for GC (now when v1.0 is closing :-).

You find links and some explanation to the drafts in the page
at my homepage in the link below. Please take a look at them
and help me decide witch one to work further on.
Just give me some feedback, witch one do you like best.

http://w1.970.telia.com/~u97007522/gcmd/pop.html

Magnus S.