gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] tkconnect on MS Windows

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] tkconnect on MS Windows
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 14:15:17 -0500

Greetings!  I'm afraid our windows port has grown quite out of date,
mostly due to the lack of a (remote) development machine.  I use Linux.
I believe the tk demo works as advertised in the latest GCL
Debian/Ubuntu package.  Please try it out and let me know if problems
persist.  If you would like to try your hand at compiling the latest
sources, please let me know and I will try to guide you.

Take care,