gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Failed building gcl-2.6.9 on NIX using gcc 6.3.0 on x86-64

From: George Gaarder
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Failed building gcl-2.6.9 on NIX using gcc 6.3.0 on x86-64
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:33:44 +0800

I ran `./configure; make` and got thousands of `multiple definition of` error lines. Here is the full terminal session, including configure output: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/qnwnPjrY7d/ where you can see the errors from line 1868 on.

Besides, I have another question: At the beginning I used `make -j` to speed up and seems it makes `make` failed. Why?

It would be very kind of you to help me figure out this. Thank you.

George