gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] sincos

From: Jerry James
Subject: [Gcl-devel] sincos
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 12:24:29 -0700

We're building packages for the upcoming Fedora 24 with what will soon
be released as gcc 6.0, and also with a bleeding edge glibc.  One of
the two of those, or perhaps both in conjunction, figured out that if
both pointer arguments to sincos() are not used, then the result is
equivalent to either sin() or cos().  As a result, the trick in
o/sfasli.c compiles down to a call to cos() rather than sincos().
This broke the maxima build.

I have applied the attached patch to the Fedora build to fix the issue.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/