gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Trouble making GCL

From: Sören Jonsson
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Trouble making GCL
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:46:13 +0100

Hello,

I'm currently trying to learn lisp, using GCL. My current version is gcl-2.6.1, which probably is more than a little dated by now. In order to correct this I downloaded gcl-2.6.12 using git, and made an attempt to compile it. Unfortunately this failed, with the following error message:

I would like to compile it myself, but have a few too many things to do at the moment. So, can anybody take the time to make a windows install exe file for the latest version please. I probably can use my spare time more productively learning common lisp.

Best regards,

Sören Jonsson
Umeaa
SWEDEN