gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.11

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.11
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:48:36 -0400

Greetings, and thanks so much for your feedback!  I have a windows box
with both cygwin and mingw, and I'm not getting maxima test suite
failures with 33.0 beyond the afore-reported rtest8.mac floating point
precision error.  I'm looking at your gmp detection patch, but I just
noticed it fails on cygwin.  I'll get something in that works.  I do not
have gmp on the mingw part of my system and don't really know how to
install it.  If its easy any you could guide me, that would be great.
Also, more details on the test suite would be fantastic -- no release
until that passes.

I've just been given the go ahead by the acl2 people, and axiom is
looking good too, so this looks like the last piece.

Take care,