gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] gcl and require

From: Faré
Subject: [Gcl-devel] gcl and require
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:49:42 -0500

Dear Camm and/or GCL developers,

I'd like eventually GCL to provide ASDF3 via (require "asdf") and
(require "ASDF").

Currently, though, if I understand correctly, require just calls load
without merging with a system pathname where the modules would be found,
which makes it much less useful.

Am I reading the source code correctly? Can you fix that?

[And of course, there are the bugs listed in asdf/TODO]

Good luck!

It's possible to program a computer in English. It's also possible to make an
airplane controlled by reins and spurs.  — John McCarthy