gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] asdf

From: Faré
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] asdf
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 03:51:22 -0500

Dear Camm,

are you still interested in having ASDF support GCL?
We've started the process to release ASDF 3.1.1,
and I'm wondering if there's anything to be done on the ASDF side,
or if all the bugs are on the GCL side — and if you're still working on it.

Is there something I can do to help?

One of my previous messages in this thread has a list of bugs, already.

The Biggest City / Only makes you truly feel / Crushed by loneliness.