gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] asdf

From: Faré
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] asdf
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 12:20:31 -0500

Dear Camm,

I hope you have a nice Thanksgivukah. Any progress on the GCL / ASDF side?
Should I consider getting ASDF released without GCL support?

Should I file separate bugs on savannah? What do you use for bug tracking?

A successful [software] tool is one that was used to do something
undreamed of by its author.
                — S. C. Johnson