gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] asdf

From: Faré
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] asdf
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:07:24 -0500

When I read the list below, I see than the issue of random only
accepting 32-bit arguments is missing. I'll have to dig through our
archive to find if there aren't more issues missing. Is there another
official bug tracker for GCL? Do you want me to file formal bugs? A
quick Google search finds http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gcl but
it doesn't look like it's actively used.

The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
brings wisdom.  — H.L. Mencken