gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] asdf

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] asdf
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:40:35 -0500

Greetings!

Fare writes:

> Dear Camm,
>
> thanks a lot for the support. I admit that when I first tried to get
> your attention a few years back, I might not have done it right, but
> anyway, here we are now.

On the contrary, you've always been very helpful and persistent in your
reports -- thanks!  I admit to having become intimidated by what
appeared as the complexity of this project, and always had other fires
to put out which appeared more pressing ....

> Agreed, but in this case, it is one of GCL's own internal functions
> that generates such a call.

Thank you -- didn't read your backtrace closely enough.  This should be
fixed now too.

Take care,