gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: lstat]

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] address@hidden: Re: lstat]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:19:07 -0400

Greetings!

Matt Kaufmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, Camm --
>
> That's really great!  (Thanks, Harsh!)
>
> I'll keep my fingers crossed on the regression....

Passed without failure.

So this leaves only one possible item before 2.6.10 release.  On ia64,
sgc causes fread to hang.  I might look at this briefly, or just disable
sgc on this machine and be done with it.

In any case, I'm wondering if you ever happened to do a timing after the
last batch of improvements.  gcc is still the bottleneck in many cases,
but in spite of this I think you should see some improvement.

Take care,