gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Cygwin setup for building Win32 GCL

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Cygwin setup for building Win32 GCL
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:40:29 -0600

Hi,

Awhile back I remember seeing in this list that some users of GCL were building a Win32 version using Cygwin instead of MinGW.

I'd like to investigate moving the normal process from the current MinGW setup (which uses a very old GCC) to Cygwin, but want to reinvent as few wheels as possible.

If you use Cygwin to build Win32 variants of GCL I would very much like to hear from you and learn how you have Cygwin setup for this purpose.

Best wishes,

_don

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D.
Professor
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Dept of Organizational Performance & Workplace Learning (OPWL)
1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: address@hidden
WWW: http://opwl.boisestate.edu
Telephone: (+01) 208 426 1899
Fax: (+01) 208 426 1970