gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Git

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Git
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 17:57:56 -0400

Greetings!

git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/gcl.git

should work now.  Its identical to cvs at the moment save for some
pushed commits I've made to experimental.  Comments most welcome.

Will probably tag 2.6.8 and 2.6.9 separately in git and cvs, push
tarballs to gnu.org, then abandon cvs to work in git on experimental, to
be merged into master.

There are a few bogus branches from cvs2git I've left in place for the
moment (unlabeled*).  It might be best to remove these and git gc the
commits at some point in the future.

(I'm using Egg, the emacs git interface btw, and it seems quite handy.
If anyone has a better tool, I'd be interested.)

Take care,