gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] intptr_t

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] intptr_t
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 23:21:17 -0500

Hi, Camm --

Excellent!  Thanks for the great work.

One thing -- the directions you gave for 2.6.8 and 2.6.9 are the same:

cvs -z9 -q -d:pserver:address@hidden co -d gcl-2.6.8 -r \
Version_2_6_8pre gcl

Should I simply change "8" to "9" twice for 2.6.9?

Also, you sent me a similar command that failed, but later corrected
it by replacing

  -d:pserver:address@hidden

with:

  -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gcl

Tarballs would be perfect.  The command above (as amended) is close to
what you've given me previously, so I wonder if it could result in
different source bases depending on when it's executed.  I'd like to
have something static to point to.

Thanks --
-- Matt