gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Bad plist

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Bad plist
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:43:25 -0400

Greetings!

Matt Kaufmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, Camm --
>
> I've updated instructions for obtaining GCL as best as I reasonably
> could, and put the results here for you to look at if you have a
> moment:
>
> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kaufmann/temp/requirements.html#Obtaining-GCL

This looks reasonably good.  One exception -- in doing 2.6.9, I've fixed
bad plist!  This is in 2.6.8 and is now in the /p/bin/gcl-2.6.8pre-big
at ut.

I've noticed that all the 32bit ut machines are gone!  I think 32bit
binaries can still be run using setarch.  This might be useful for
testing purposes.  I will try to get 32bit builds available under /p
somewhere and let you know when I figure it out :-).

> If you take a look and find anything amiss, please let me know.  And
> if you can give me a command for downloading a fixed version of GCL
> that won't change but is currently up to date, that would be great.
> (That's really all I was trying to say below.)

I estimate one week for the fixed tarball.  Sorry its not prepared
sooner.

> Sorry if I'm not incorporating information you already gave me.  I did
> look back through it, but some of it seems kind of specific to Debian
> in a way that I might not be understanding.

Thank you for your patience with the bursty nature of gcl development
:-)!

Take care,