gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: info files

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: info files
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 20:17:19 -0600

Hi Camm,

gcl.info is included in the current download for info files
(ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gcl/gcl.info.tgz).

However:

1. Neither gcl-si.info or gcl-tk.info is in the current download for
info files, and

2. When the current download for info files is unpacked, only gcl.info
is unpacked.  All other files in the tar remain in *.gz format.

3. In the info files I downloaded last August (which work as
expected), gcl.info, gcl-si.info and gcl-tk.info are present, _and_
all files unpack as expected.

_don