gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Successful build of gcl269pre-ANSI on WinXP(32) -- how I

From: Donald Winiecki
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Successful build of gcl269pre-ANSI on WinXP(32) -- how I was ultimately successful, BUT problems with *info* files in REPL
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:50:53 -0600

Hi Camm,

All worked well with the info files when first set up 2.6.8 pre on my
machine last August.

I don't believe it is the build but rather the files themselves --
they appear to be munged on the server.  When I copy the info files I
archived last summer into an appropriate directory path, they work
fine...

Best,

_don