gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: open-axiom builds on mingw32

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: open-axiom builds on mingw32
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:42:45 -0400

Greetings!

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> I believe you need something like:
>
>     LARGE_INTEGER ticks;
>     if (QueryPerformanceFrequency(&ticks)) {
>        /* high resolution available.  /
>        const double micros = 1.0e6/ticks.QuadPart;
>        LARGE_INTEGER snapshot;
>        QueryPerformanceCounter(&snapshot);
>        return make_longfloat(snapshot.QuadPart * micros);
>     else {
>        /* high resolution not available.  Use something else. */
>     }

Thanks.  Separately, the oddest cvs phenomenon -- gcl_cmpmain.lsp is
30550 bytes, but win32 cvs adds \r in front of each \n to give a
larger file which won't compile (as it corrupts a string therein.)
Yet cvs diff -u shows nothing on the bad and on the correct file.

I'm hoping this is a local cvs bug/problem, and not something I need
to address.  But on the box in question, I have to retrieve the
correct file with wget.

Take care,