gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: open-axiom builds on mingw32

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: open-axiom builds on mingw32
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:38:48 -0500

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:
> Greetings!  P.S.  Would be great if someone else could confirm before
> release ....

Hi Camm,

 I did the following:

  1. `make clean' in the local tree
  2. update local copy of CVS gcl-2.6.8pre
  3. build GCL
  4. install GCL
  5. make clean (GCL directory)
  6. configure OpenAxiom for build with gcl
  7. make
     This step fails (at base-lisp.exe construction) with

Failed to open c:/Docume~1/gdr/Desktop/gcl-2.6.8.cvs/unixport/raw_gcl.exe (2)...
bailing.

I suspect this must be related to GCL trying to figure out what
si::system-directory
should be.

I think GCL should be looking to the install directory, but somehow it does not.
Does that sounds plausible?

-- Gaby