gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.8 licensing

From: David Billinghurst
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.8 licensing
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:23:33 +1100

Camm Maguire wrote:
I'm considering removing the binutils subtree, as all targets are
working now with custreloc save ia64 and hppa, which use dlopen as
always.  One can still build against an external bfd library if
desired.  It is probably necessary to keep the local gmp copy as a
convenience as many users don't seem to have this installed.

Thoughts most welcome.
I would remove binutils, gmp and anything else that is duplicated. It isn't that hard to download and build gmp separately.