gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] FIXNUM error

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] FIXNUM error
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:46:49 -0400

Greetings!

Thank you for your efforts here.  I believe you are the first to
attempt a build on a mips64 machine -- there is no such platform
available among the Debian porting machines, which serve as the
primary testbed for gcl development.  This said, there are many
similar stable ports, so this is likely a question of a few small
changes if any.

If you can arrange remote ssh access, I'll get the build going for
you.

If not, please do the following:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gcl
cvs -z9 -q co -d gcl-2.6.8pre -r Version_2_6_8pre gcl
cd gcl-2.6.8pre
(./configure --enable-debug && make) >../out 2>&1

and send me the "out" file.

Take care,