gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: ACL2 Version 4.0

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: ACL2 Version 4.0
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:21:10 -0400

Greetings1

Matt Kaufmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, Camm --
>
> I'd be very happy to give you access to my laptop, which is the Intel
> box in question (which is running Mac OS 10.6.4, by the way).  But I
> don't know how to do it.  I think could create an account, but how do

Well, this looks difficult.  It would be great if you could send me
these files:

#include <mach-o/loader.h>
#include <mach-o/nlist.h>

#include <mach/mach.h>

Separately, if you are interested, I can send you a small patch that
steps around rsym_macosx all together.  Of course, if you are still on
vacation, please don't bother about this until you get home!  If there
is a machine at ut you could point me to, that of course would be
great, but if you'd have to ask David Ranger, perhaps I could just
email him myself.

Last update, gcl can now run cross compiled for windows on Linux under
wine.  maxima just passed all its tests.  Checking acl2 ....  The idea
being to get one tree verified on both these seldom used machines (mac
and windows) and then finalize gcl 2.6.8.

Take care,