gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: bfd_get_relocated_section_contents on hppa and ia64

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: bfd_get_relocated_section_contents on hppa and ia64
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:20:36 -0400

Greetings!  Am looking into your suggestion re: readelf relocation
code.  I've found this comment:

/* Apply relocations to a section.
   Note: So far support has been added only for those relocations
   which can be found in debug sections.
   FIXME: Add support for more relocations ?  */

Not sure what this means.  I need the relocated code to be executable.
Does the above indicate that this implementation won't suffice for
this purpose?

(In particular, I'd really like to get this working on ia64 and hppa.)

Take care,