gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Ownership (or assignment) of GCL test code

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Ownership (or assignment) of GCL test code
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:18:06 +0000

Hi there --

I’m doing some XEmacs work, and I’d like to use the GCL test code, e.g.
here: http://mid.gmane.org/address@hidden

There’s no informationa about who owns the copyright of GCL, and there’s no
copyright notice in the particular file with the tests I’d like to use. Do
you happen to have this information? If not, where can I get it?

Best,

Aidan Kehoe

--
“Apart from the nine-banded armadillo, man is the only natural host of
Mycobacterium leprae, although it can be grown in the footpads of mice.”