gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: still have "Bad plist" problem

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: still have "Bad plist" problem
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 07:57:37 -0500

Hi, Camm --

By the way, I tried again (after rebuilding ACL2) and this time, I
didn't get an error.  The problem really is intermittent (and
reasonably rare).  Actually, I tried with SGC off as well as in the
normal way (SGC on).  In case you're interested, here are times (on an
8-core machine).

SGC off:
18483.339u 855.773s 54:49.55 587.8%     0+0k 0+0io 88pf+0w

SGC on (normal):
16096.517u 815.982s 48:03.46 586.5%     0+0k 0+0io 1pf+0w

-- Matt