gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Release notes

From: Jerry James
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Release notes
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:50:10 -0700

Fedora 11 is coming!  I have just been pinged by the team putting together release notes.  They want to know what has changed from GCL 2.6.7 to 2.6.8pre.  My history with GCL is so short that I don't know how to answer the question.  Can anybody give me a few bullet items that I can pass on to that team?  They can be in raw form; the release notes team will massage them to make them read well and look good.  Thank you,
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/