gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Patch: don't #include inside a function

From: Jerry James
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Patch: don't #include inside a function
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:54:21 -0700

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Jerry James <address@hidden> wrote:
> So here is a patch to move the #include statements out of functions.
> After applying this patch, configure will need to be regenerated.

Disregard that patch.  It was incomplete, and is fundamentally the
wrong approach anyway.  Here is a patch that does it the right way.
Unfortunately, regenerating configure with autoconf 2.61 after
applying this patch produces a configure script that fails to execute
all the way.  That's due to some obsolete autoconf input in the
existing configure.in script.  I'll post a separate patch to fix that
problem in a moment.
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/