gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: FriCAS and gcl-2.7.0

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: FriCAS and gcl-2.7.0
Date: 15 Jan 2008 15:49:22 -0500

Greetings!

OK, with the current cvs, I'm at:
cp BINARY.pht
/fix/t1/camm/fricas/dist-155_2.7/target/i686-pc-linux/share/hypertex/pages/BINARY.pht
(AXIOM=/fix/t1/camm/fricas/dist-155_2.7/target/i686-pc-linux;
LC_CTYPE=ISO-8859-1; export AXIOM LC_CTYPE; \
         unset DAASE;
/fix/t1/camm/fricas/dist-155_2.7/target/i686-pc-linux/bin/sman -noihere -paste
/fix/t1/camm/fricas/dist-155_2.7/target/i686-pc-linux/share/hypertex/pages/BOP.ht)
GCL (GNU Common Lisp)  2.7.0 CLtL1    Jan  3 2008 01:35:06
Source License: LGPL(gcl,gmp,pargcl), GPL(unexec,bfd,xgcl)
Binary License:  GPL due to GPL'ed components: (XGCL READLINE BFD UNEXEC)
Modifications of this banner must retain notice of a compatible license
Dedicated to the memory of W. Schelter

Use (help) to get some basic information on how to use GCL.

Temporary directory for compiler files set to /tmp/
                 FriCAS (AXIOM fork) Computer Algebra System
                         Version: FriCAS 2007-12-14
              Timestamp: Tuesday January 15, 2008 at 15:07:36
   Issue )copyright to view copyright notices.
   Issue )summary for a summary of useful system commands.
   Issue )quit to leave FriCAS and return to shell.

(1) ->
making BOP.input
parsing: BasicOperatorXmpPage
writing:        y := operator 'y
writing:        deq := D(y x, x, 2) + D(y x, x) + y x = 0
writing:        solve(deq, y, x)

I'm hoping this is past the point to which you refer.  In any case,
the build seems to have stopped here with no current cpu usage.
Hmm...

Take care,