gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Cygwin

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Cygwin
Date: 19 Sep 2007 09:26:57 -0400

Greetings, and thanks!

"Alfredo Portes" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Camm,
>
> On 17 Sep 2007 11:40:51 -0400, Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Greetings!  No one has to my knowledge, but I suspect it would not be
> > difficult, and  am willing to help via email in case your interested.
>
> On cygwin I get this error at build:

Please try

> unixtime.c: In function `runtime':
> unixtime.c:109: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void

commenting out

#define USE_INTERNAL_REAL_TIME_FOR_RUNTIME

from gnuwin95.h

and

> unixtime.c: In function `system_time_zone_helper':
> unixtime.c:285: error: structure has no member named `tm_gmtoff'

chaning line 285 of unixtime.c from

  nsecs = local->tm_gmtoff;

  nsecs = 0;

Then we need to find out how cygwin can report the timezone offset
from UTC and fixup the above accordingly.

Please keep me posted, and thanks for your help here!

Take care,