gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Unsuccessful build-improvements

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Unsuccessful build-improvements
Date: 07 Aug 2007 17:47:43 -0400

Greetings!  /home/.../config/emacs is erroneously picked up as the
emacs site-lisp directory:

rm -f conftest.el
cat >> conftest.el <<EOF
(let ((ans ".") (tem load-path) cur)
 (while (setq cur (car tem))
   (setq tem (cdr tem))
   (cond ((and (string-match "site-lisp/?$" cur) (file-directory-p cur))
          (setq ans cur)
           (if (string-match "-[0-9.]+$" cur) nil
               (setq tem nil)))))
  (message ans))
EOF

and it is not writeable.  Workaround -- --enable-emacs=correct
directory.  If you have suggestions for a better connfigure script,
I'm of course open to suggestions.

Take care,