gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] si::*disable-recompile* and compiler::link

From: Vanuxem Gregory
Subject: [Gcl-devel] si::*disable-recompile* and compiler::link
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 01:36:18 +0100

Hello,

Is it intentional that si::*disable-recompile* is set to t in Lisp image
created with compiler::link (GCL-2.7.0) ?

Another question, do you have any idea on how can I debug the, for me,
famous error message : "The default dispatch macro signalled an error.".
I have encountered this error a lot of time. What is the meaning of this
error ? I'll probably look further in it (though I don't think I'll will
find the problem) but I prefer, first, to ask you this question. Please
feel free, if you want, to respond me in "technical" terms :-).

Greg