gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Outstanding axiom issues for gcl 2.6.8

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Outstanding axiom issues for gcl 2.6.8
Date: 31 Oct 2006 08:53:57 -0500

Greetings!

Tim, saw you message on the web, so I can read, albeit awkwardly.
Does the latest 2.6.8pre work on all your fedora boxes?  If you still
see the segfault, could you please post the gdb output I requested
earlier?

I think the macosx issue is now fixed.  Just wondering whether this
was macosx intel or not.  And if not, has anyone tried this?  Does
anyone have access to such a machine?  Is it important?

Take care,