gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems with gcl 2.6.8 and agraphics in Axiom

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems with gcl 2.6.8 and agraphics in Axiom
Date: 26 Oct 2006 15:51:30 -0400

Greetings!  This fixes it for me:

sockio.lisp.pamphlet:

make

  (defentry sock_get_float (int) (double "sock_get_float"))
  (defentry sock_send_float (int float) (int "sock_send_float"))

into

  (defentry sock_get_float (int) (double "sock_get_float"))
  (defentry sock_send_float (int double) (int "sock_send_float"))

as per the prototype in sockio-c.c.pamphlet.

2.6.8 is more accurate about defentry prototypes.

Will release a Debian 20050901-8 with this in.

Separately, The hypertex ptyopen area on Debian is solved by

mount -t devpts devpts /dev/pts

as on one of the wiki pages, and, if necessary,

mount -o bind /dev/pts /unstable_chroot/dev/pts

Take care,