gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems with gcl 2.6.8 and agraphics in Axiom

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems with gcl 2.6.8 and agraphics in Axiom
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:47:44 +0200

Le mardi 24 octobre 2006 à 15:35 -0400, Camm Maguire a écrit :
> Greetings!
>
> It would be most helpful if someone could post diff -ruN between
> 1. and 2.

A mail that I had to send (it's not what you are asking but...):

Hello,

About the valuable remark of Vadim V. Zhytnikov (thank you very much),
the code produced by gcl 2) and 3) is different (incorrect ?) for, at
least, src/interp/sockio.lisp.pamphlet (if I swith to 1) I only need to
rebuild sockio.lisp to have graphics).

Greg