gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] GCL and denormalized numbers

From: Robert Dodier
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] GCL and denormalized numbers
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:49:12 -0600

Camm,

About this cvs problem --

Would someone mind checking this in?  I'm having difficulties:

address@hidden:/fix/t1/camm/debian/maxima/test$ cvs -z9 -q co -d head maxima
ssh: connect to host cvs.sourceforge.net port 22: No route to host
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Sourceforge changed their cvs setup sometime last summer (iirc).
The hostname should be maxima.cvs.sourceforge.net instead of
cvs.sourceforge.net. Also I think you'll have to invent a new ssh password
or regenerate your ssh keys. http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=4933
has the updated instructions.

Hope this helps,
Robert