gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Broken hypertex

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Broken hypertex
Date: 14 Oct 2006 21:23:17 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for the report!  Typeo should be gone now in
both branches.

Just wanted to note that the only way you can guarantee that you don't
get a copy out of object_to_string is to write a null character at the
end of the lisp string body yourself, as there is extra room only in
special circumstances.

Take care,