gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: idiot question

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: idiot question
Date: 29 Jun 2006 11:38:03 -0400

Greetings!  This is a diagnostic for the moment.  What this means is
that the symbol plist had proclaimed-return-type t, return-type nil
(return-type is the older flag used for the C functions), and was
inferred to be of '*, usually because of some low lying missing
signature.  If you identify any paricularly common ones, please send
them my way.

SYSTEM>(setq y (let (r)
                (maphash (lambda (x y)
                        (when (eq '* (cadr (call-sig y)))