gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re:

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re:
Date: 16 Jun 2006 18:38:01 -0400

Greetings!

This is a fix to the long-standing maxima/gcl bug in which interactive
input was not being correctly prompted for and read.
(read-char-no-hang) used to always return #\Newline.  Now we swallow
trailing whitespace at the point you note.

I have not checked the FCNTL LISTEN_FOR_INPUT alternative in read.d --
does it work, and if not, can a suitable Windows LISTEN_FOR_INPUT be
defined?

Take care,