gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: xgcl incorporation

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: xgcl incorporation
Date: 13 Jun 2006 10:59:41 -0400

Greetings!  Just a quick note that I've uploaded trial gcl, maxima,
and acl2 3.0 packages to Debian based on the current xgcl integrated
2.6.8pre code (the gcl package number is 2.6.7-15).  All looks good
here -- am waiting for the autobuilders to complete.  Will try to
check the 64bit xgcl and axiom.  After this, it might be helpful
for whoever is interested at UT to put 2.6.8pre through their own
tests.  Then we can release it.  If this sounds good, I'll post a note
when 2.6.8pre has finished all my tests.

You can look at the acl2 packages here:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/acl2/

And here:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/math/acl2