gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL 2.6.7 compile errors

From: Jannis
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL 2.6.7 compile errors
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:39:00 +0200

On 10 May 2006 17:32:21 -0400, Camm Maguire wrote:

> Greetings!  First, my apologies for falling behind on correspondence.
> Second, a second apology to posters to gcl-devel -- it appears the
> list has excluded me due to some mailer failure at my isp.  In the
> meantime, I encourage posters to gcl-devel to cc me directly if
> desired.

Would you mind commenting on the following report?

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gcl-devel/2006-04/msg00040.html

I'd appreciate if we could remove this from our distribution's bug
tracker as soon as possible. So, do you have an idea what's up with the
build process (see the logs for details)?

Thanks and best regards,
Jannis